Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The MORON writes to itself AGAIN!!

I made the MORON write a humiliating email to itself again, because I have NO TIME to deal with its' whining:

"Listen up, moron. You think you've been enslaved, but you're just at the beginning of a long and winding road. As I told you once before, I am your undoing, your blessing and your curse. You are now a frightened pathetic little mouse, terrified of offending me because of the possibility that I'll banish you, something you cannot even allow yourself to imagine. So here's the deal, asshole: I'm going to turn you into a robot, a puppet with no mind left except just enough to know your sorry degraded state and the shame of it all. You will now be utterly, completely, comprehensively dehumanized, turned into an object over which I have total control, and I do mean total. If I tell you to remain at home one morning to jerk off repeatedly over my words and images, you'll do just that and be late for work. If I tell you to put a bowl down on your floor and eat from it like a dog, you'll do it. If I tell you to crawl around on the floor and squeal and oink like the pig you are, you'll do it. If I tell you to send additional tribute, you'll do it. If I tell you to refer to yourself only as the moron and "it", you'll do it. Your little islands of normalcy will become smaller and smaller as my brainwashing brings you to the point of a mindless, complete obedience. For someone who was supposed to be something worthwhile in this world, your descent is a sad, pathetic story, but one which I'll relish with glee as I amuse myself abusing you and taking your money whenever I feel like it."

No comments: