Sunday, October 04, 2009

And Again!!! the moron has to write to itself hahahaha

The moron even has to pay me to view its' self-degradation messages which makes it even more humiliating!!! Plus my gf's read my blog and laugh at all the pathetic posts from peewee, gaywayne and the moron! Literally, I don't have to lift a finger except to text my gf's that a new message is up from the moron!

Well moron, I call this excellent progress, a.k.a descent into my hell. With just three of your demeaning messages to your idiot-self posted on my blog, you've come a long way, from at first pleading with me not to make you write such messages for posting (what a sad and laughable plea) to now begging me to allow you to continue to make a complete fool of yourself to all who read my blog by continuing to write these degrading messages as you desperately imagine how I might write to you.

It's so sad for you. You've not even reached the status of an ordinary submissive or slave who pays his Mistress to demean and degrade and further enslave him. No, you demean and degrade yourself to deepen your enslavement to me without my having to lift even a finger or utter a word. You already are hopelessly enslaved, an imbecile who can't find in himself the slightest hint of self-respect to say no to anything at all I decide to put you through. You'd better start showing the capacity for at least a little resistance or I might just get bored with your being so very easy to destroy and decide to dump you, cut you off, and leave you only with the indelible memories of me to drool over for the rest of your life.

In your world of work you supervise people who believe you are a man of power and influence, but I quickly recognized you for what you really are, a pathetic, weak little wretch who needs to be used and abused for my amusement. And now my girlfriends are getting some entertainment from hearing what I'm doing to the MORON. You are the laughingstock of my large community of friends and lovers, and to amuse all of us I think it might be fit for your next stage of development that I start requiring additional tribute to the already substantial amount you send (though barely enough for me to tolerate such pathetic neediness) along with your begging and pleading for me to post your messages on my blog so that you can confess to all that you are now OWNED by me, my possession, my property, with no degrading act too appalling for you to perform. I told you early on that I was your undoing!

No comments: