Sunday, January 17, 2010

Avatar Dildo and Fleshlight???


Supposedly, the movie has spawned some unlicensed sex toys (as if the movie studio would officially license Avatar sextoys) floating around on the internet. I haven't seen the Avatar dildo, but I've heard that it's huge because the blue Na'vi creatures are larger than humans!

I did find a pic of the Avatar Fleshlight! The description didn't say if it was a larger pussy than the usual Fleshlight toys. And no it wasn't an official Fleshlight.

I haven't seen the Avatar movie yet, altho I did get a dinner and movie date invite, not what I would call a real date invite per traditional definition, because my intention was to enslave the inviter, which I did after several drinks. Details are on my other blog if you subscribe to that one!

5 comments:

BBC whiteboi 4 Sara said...

lucky bastard to even get your attention

Anonymous said...

Haha! As interracial sex is now the accepted norm, it's only a matter of time before the new lucrative taboo becomes inter-species romance! James Cameron and these unofficial merchandise manufacturers are onto something! And with hot bodies, height and over-sized cocks, I dare say you'd be up for giving a Na'vi a go, eh Empress Sara!? ;-) xxx

Sara said...

Yes, I'd try out a big cock of any color!

BBC whiteboi 4 Sara said...

as would i if it pleased Sara

Anonymous said...

Actually fleshlight now apparently has an official "Alien" fleshlight (implying avatar) that is blue and has an "alien" shape for the vagina. Here's the link to their official site for that: http://www.fleshlight.com/alien/ .
No idea if it's any good or not, but if you're going for extraterrestrial as opposed to just a blue vagina, it might be worth looking into. I've found several places that sell the "Avatar dildo" which are easy to google.