Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Caught on Camera! A Bi / Gay Confession

Sara, I had an embarrassing thing happen. The realtor who sold me my house called me in a panic, she was in my neighborhood, taking pictures of a house she was going to represent for sale, she had dropped and broken her digital camera and her cell phone camera didn't shoot nice enough pics, so she asked if I had a digital camera she could borrow to shoot the pics. I said sure and met her over at the house. Let me tell you she is hot, a Cougar-ish bleach blonde type with big fake tatas. I can't tell you how many times I jerked off to titty-fucking her or licking her pussy.

She asked if she could have the camera for a day or so till she could get to a store and buy a new one and I said no problem. But later I realized there was a big problem. I couldn't remember if I had erased the photos on the camera. And the photos would be very damning. The realtor called me the next nite and offered to buy me a drink to thank me for using the camera, she had already purchased a new one. So I met her at the bar. She motioned me over to a corner booth. She said well, it seemed as though you forgot to erase your pictures before you gave me your camera! I felt my face turn red, and my dick get hard. I was busted. I knew there would have been pics of me naked, one with a cock in my mouth at a gloryhole, one with a dildo in my ass and another with cum on my face. She said she deleted them, then handed me the camera. She told me that she wouldn't tell anyone, it would be our secret. She also said, I didn't know you were.... I said I wasn't gay, I just liked it very kinky. "Oh I see....she said, then she added, "I had an ex-husband (she's had 2 or 3) who was bi, this was back in the early 90's, I enjoyed watching him suck another man. We were ahead of our time. Now it seems much more popular". I said it was, but it was still on the down-low for most, including me, especially now that I was married. She did tell me that if I decide to sell my house and buy another in the future, I knew who to call. I got the feeling that if I didn't, my pictures might have been copied somewhere for her safekeeping to make sure she got my business!

2 comments:

BBC whiteboi 4 Sara said...

very nice,that realtor has a nice bonus cumming,gotta believe their will be some strings pulled on that gay puppet.hence why women are superior

Sara said...

Women are superior!