Thursday, January 21, 2010

peewee isn't allowed to look at this clip!!!!

I'm sorry peewee, but you just might get too excited about Gillian Cooke's bum! She is on the UK bobsled team (or bobsleigh as you say in UK, I know we Americans are so barbaric with our verbage), trying to make it to the Winter Olympics! Well now we know a little secret about Gillian! SPOILER ALERT! Do not read any further until you watch the clip. Anyway, it would appear that proper bobsledders wear black thongs under their 'skins'! Because what else would a girl wear to avoid the dreaded panty lines which might interfere with aerodynamics and hence her sleigh's speed and time! Anyway, I've decided to root for the UK bobsleigh team peewee, just because!

4 comments:

peewee said...

Oh please let me watch the clip Empress Sara!?? You know I do as you say, but now you've said that about the girl's bottom, I really want to watch it. If you tell me not to I will understand and accept your decision, but pleeeeeaaaaaase? xxxx

Sara said...

Yes you may watch the clip, but I need a blog update soon as everyone would like to know if there has been any BBC action or cuckold action in Britain. I did just see that a hot blonde female reporter squeezed Beckham's package to make sure he wasn't stuffing it!!! I'm sure Posh will have the reporter fired and banished to the Isle of Wight or some other godforsaken place!

peewee said...

Thank you! Don't believe what they all say about you Empress Sara. You're a big softie really! ;-)

I LOVE the slow motion replay of the splitting pants. HOT!! Now I understand why you're rooting for the GB Team! xx

Sara said...

I'm not a softie, I just have a soft spot for my favourite (I spelled it the Brit way) cuckold peewee. The slo-mo replay is awesome. What dominant girl wouldn't root for the team in which a girl chooses to wear black thongs under her skin-tight sledding suit!