Monday, June 06, 2011

Cuckoldress.com - by Sara's Playroom!

My newest site: Cuckoldress.com is now up! Cuckoldress.com joins Sara's Playroom and Red Car Small Penis to create a trilogy of sites which focus on Cuckolding, Interracial Sex and Small Penis Humiliation. Cuckoldress.com features news stories related to cuckolding plus cuckold, cuckoldress and cuckquean confessions along with the popular Dear Cuckoldress advice column. In addition, you can talk to me, The Cuckoldress, by calling me on Niteflirt. I'm not setting up a separate Niteflirt Phone Sex listing as The Cuckoldress, I will be available at Saras Playroom.

If you have a cuckold confession or a cuckold question you wish to send to The Cuckoldress (me! winks), then use the comment feature on The Cuckoldress or email me at DearCuckoldress@cuckoldress.com

I may even add more sites to the Sara's Playroom empire in the future!

No comments: