Friday, July 08, 2011

SarasPlayroom 5 Year Anniversary!

Sara's Playroom is celebrating its 5 Year Anniversary! 5 years online is a long time for a blog ;-) As most of you know, blogs come and go, or just lay dormant as the blogger abandons their once loved blog. While I've moved Sara's Playroom to SarasPlayroom.com, I plan to occasionally write a blog post here to keep you readers amused. Also, I actually get traffic that lands here which then jumps over to my site SarasPlayroom.com !! Thanks to Google's Blogspot which features SarasPlayroom high up in the search engines...

And more good news for me, SarasPlayroom just attained a Google PR2 ranking, a page ranking which is tough to achieve for a phone sex or adult site. Google no likey adult sites that much. But I've worked hard to fill SarasPlayroom with content, namely articles, stories, etc., which I feel are of high quality and I hope you agree and even more so, that you find interesting.

If there's something more you'd like to see at SarasPlayroom.com, please email me and let me know. Remember, I have to split my time between my regular career job and my online pursuits (i.e. all my websites) so I do have time constraints as to what I can fulfill. I just launched Cuckoldress and am continuing with Red Car Small Penis. Forced Fem is still in design. Look for more from SarasPlayroom as I have time and the creative urge to add to my empire. Here's to another 5 years! Salut!

No comments: